Where have all the Insects gone ?

Got any peer reviewed evidence for the broadband claim or is it just tin foil hat nonsense?
Plenty of flies and moths round here. Wasps are down and as for birds, it’s a cacophony round here.
I'd really really like it, if you didn't refer to my posts.on this thread .as Nonsense.
It's a serious matter. Once the Insects go......what's next ?

Sadly we've seen fuck all this summer, except for our dog who picked up fucking fleas. Very few bees and wasps, literally zero butterflies, fuck all. The planet is dying!

I'd really really like it, if you didn't refer to my posts.on this thread .as Nonsense.
It's a serious matter. Once the Insects go......what's next ?
Scientists generally attribute it to habitat loss, increase in use of pesticides, climate change and light pollution as the causes. I couldn't find anything that attributed it to the internet. So it does, indeed, seem that your post was nonsense, unless you would like to link it to some reliable evidential proof.

Scientists generally attribute it to habitat loss, increase in use of pesticides, climate change and light pollution as the causes. I couldn't find anything that attributed it to the internet. So it does, indeed, seem that your post was nonsense, unless you would like to link it to some reliable evidential proof.
Ok. Close thread. There isn't any serious decline in insects numbers or Songbirds what was I thinking?, me whose studied nature wherever I go for over 50 years. Ffs

What nonsense ! ; )

Ok. Close thread. There isn't any serious decline in insects numbers or Songbirds what was I thinking?, me whose studied nature wherever I go for over 50 years. Ffs

What nonsense ! ; )
So basically you ignore all the scientists have concluded and come up with your own conclusion (which by chance happens to fit in with your worldview). Well done.

Please just provide any credible link that any of this is remotely connected to the internet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.