Where have all the Insects gone ?

We get tons of insects where we live.

I am seeing a lot more plastic lawns (Sorry if anyone here has one) but ffs why kill all that life just to put some plastic down that you dont have to mow! Anyways, I am sure its going to be having an effect on insect life and the water tables.

I’ve got them all! I have had fruit flies most of the summer and it was a nightmare on Saturday trying to have a drink while watching the match. I spent most of the first half swatting them off my glass. They are stupid and won’t go out of the window or an open door, so sadly I have had to kill them, sorry!
Same problems here. My old waste food bin had the corner chipped off of it and it led to a population explosion. I've replaced the bin but I'm currently swatting green flies by the gross.

We get tons of insects where we live.

I am seeing a lot more plastic lawns (Sorry if anyone here has one) but ffs why kill all that life just to put some plastic down that you dont have to mow! Anyways, I am sure its going to be having an effect on insect life and the water tables.
Think you’ve got the answer third to fourth line down.saves on petrol/ electricity before you go all thunberg on me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.