Where Hughes went wrong

Didsbury Dave said:
Every City fan I know is happy about this.

I was at a party on Saturday night and there were 7 or 8 Blues, all match goers, all knowledgeable, there.

Noone was arsed.

Come on mate... 7 or 8!?

Theres more than that around me that didn't like the way it had gone, theres plenty n here wh don't like the way its been done.

7 or 8 is hardly a decent demographic... And i worry if you think the club has acted well in this instance.

its done, yes it could have been done better..............perhaps

lets move on and support the new guys..............

MH will walk into another job and receive millions..........

CrossingNewburyStreet said:
Neil McNab said:
Buying Toure, Adebayor & Robinho and actually playing them!

Wonder where we would have finished last season without Robinho's 14 goals and where would we be this season without the first 4 games when Adebayor was the difference?

Exactly, some of these morons haven't got a clue.

e.g Bellamy is now our best player because he scored in the last game.

GStar said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm glad Hughes was sacked and I welcome the change of manager. And I couldn't really give a damn about the "way" in which he was sacked, to be honest. It's a smokescreen.

A smokescreen for what?

Why make us look like a club i thought professionalism, without dignity, without respect? If we had sacked Hughes the day after the Spurs game, i think a lot more fans would feel much easier about the entire situation.

Having a stadium full of fans knowing the manager is gone befre he has is shit. Having Cooke both publically back and undermime Hughes is not on, having our approaches for other managers leak whilst we still have one is ridiculous.

Was there an end product worth all that?

Hughes and his supporters whingeing about the way the dismissal was handled is a smokescreen for the fact that he was sacked for poor performance.

I don't know the ins and outs of the timings, to be honest, and I don't think it really matters. What I know 100% certainly is that he knew of his sacking before the game.

GStar said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm glad Hughes was sacked and I welcome the change of manager. And I couldn't really give a damn about the "way" in which he was sacked, to be honest. It's a smokescreen.

A smokescreen for what?

Why make us look like a club i thought professionalism, without dignity, without respect? If we had sacked Hughes the day after the Spurs game, i think a lot more fans would feel much easier about the entire situation.

Having a stadium full of fans knowing the manager is gone befre he has is shit. Having Cooke both publically back and undermime Hughes is not on, having our approaches for other managers leak whilst we still have one is ridiculous.

Was there an end product worth all that?

Things get leaked to the media...that's life. It happens alot more these days due to the internet, etc,.

Are you saying that City shouldn't have tried to find a replacement before they sacked Hughes ?? There isn't a PERFECT way this could have been handled.

GStar said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Every City fan I know is happy about this.

I was at a party on Saturday night and there were 7 or 8 Blues, all match goers, all knowledgeable, there.

Noone was arsed.

Come on mate... 7 or 8!?

Theres more than that around me that didn't like the way it had gone, theres plenty n here wh don't like the way its been done.

7 or 8 is hardly a decent demographic... And i worry if you think the club has acted well in this instance.

FFS he was only saying all the City fans he knew were happy. Do you expect Dave to commission Mori to carry out a statistically reliable poll before posting?

Didsbury Dave said:
Hughes and his supporters whingeing about the way the dismissal was handled is a smokescreen for the fact that he was sacked for poor performance.

I don't know the ins and outs of the timings, to be honest, and I don't think it really matters. What I know 100% certainly is that he knew of his sacking before the game.

Ah, right i get you now, cheers.

I'm not an inner, but it seems you were allowed to nt support Huhs but you cn't even questiom anything about his sacking or Mancini we've all got to "shut up, getin line and suppor th club".

Everyon wil do that anyway, but he ay Hughes was sacked was complete bollocks and madeus out tobe exactly like th big 4 corporations.

Imo Hughes, was not Sparky anymore. Instead of sparking us, he was quickly turning our lights off leaving proven footballers as if they were in the dark.

Wrong tactics and wrong man-management (except for his mates) killed him, he wasn't able to sort out our defense maybe because he himself always played as a striker, I don't know but it was getting more obvious and worse lately innit.
Our owners have a vision to be amongst the European top and hope to accomplish that within years, not decades and the money they have already invested testifies that.
They did not become so enormously wealthy by sitting on their backsides waiting for things to escalate, no they had to take action.
Hughes is a great guy, he's a talented manager and all that but in football it's only about results.
If Mancini won't get them, he'll get the sack as well just as any other manager should get.

Lancet Fluke said:
FFS he was only saying all the City fans he knew were happy. Do you expect Dave to commission Mori to carry out a statistically reliable poll before posting?

Thanks for that, me and Dave has spoken tactics quite a few times and we usually tnd to agree...

I was respening to his comment that every fan he knew was wasn't arsed, which was about 7 or 8. To put mypoint across that i wasn't hapy i was saying his 7 or 8 mates don't justify the actions of the club and similarly from my poin of view,i know plenty who werent happy, and plenty more on here who aren't.

But well done on being a smart arse, there really was no need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.