Where is every one actually going after the match?

Seeing as I live 2 minutes from the swamp I might sit on my front wall with a bottle of bubbly

I went to Albert square when the team were there last time and my mum and dad have got some pics lying about somewhere. I just remember a bloke in an Elvis outfit. A member of this forum blagged his way into the hotel that night and ended up drinking til the morning with a city player, but that's a story for him to tell.

So if we win its probably city square then Albert square for me. Dunno if we'll be able to grab a few cans or what? Iirc people had cans last time

totallywired said:
mcfcinprague said:
Driving back to Torquay - work on Monday morning
Work on Monday!

I haven't actually worked on a Monday for quite a few months - I have been out of work and only started this job 3 days ago LOL

Usually been Albert Sq after Bradford promotion and Blackburn promotion, everyone drinking. I remember for one of them me and a mate was sat on one of the statues at about 4am with mostly everyone gone just smoking a cigar before heading for home.

Albert Square should be a good central meeting point
After Blackburn away when we got promoted it was a good laugh
Then all singing outside the Midland Hotel where the players were celebrating
Seem to remember a certain Scottish centre forward of ours sneaking some fans in for a few beers with the team..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.