Where is Scott Sinclair these days?

Always thought he was a pointless signing. Don't think he's direct enough and pacey enough to be the alternative impact sub he was probably signed to be. Can't be doing it in training if Kolarov gets a game at right wing ahead of him. Injuries are mounting up and games are coming fast, he'll get some games to prove he's upto the job soon enough.

cleavers said:
Tevez City said:
Rammy Blue said:
Shocking really that Bob didn't give him a chance today ahead of AK on the wing.

My thoughts exactly.
If RM prefers to play the invisible man with one leg on the right wing (sorry I forgot the try conversion - pity we don't get three points for those), then that should tell Sinclair all he needs to know about his career at City.

My thoughts exactly,a tortoise powered left back playing right wing is ahead of him in the pecking order....

What a waste of cash and squad place.

ninjamonkey said:
Always thought he was a pointless signing. Don't think he's direct enough and pacey enough to be the alternative impact sub he was probably signed to be. Can't be doing it in training if Kolarov gets a game at right wing ahead of him. Injuries are mounting up and games are coming fast, he'll get some games to prove he's upto the job soon enough.

He's wasn't even our best winger last year (dyer was streets ahead of him imo). Brendan picked him no matter what.

He can take a good pen though...

waynekerr55 said:
ninjamonkey said:

He's wasn't even our best winger last year (dyer was streets ahead of him imo). Brendan picked him no matter what.

Unless Joe Hart is facing him.

waynekerr55 said:
ninjamonkey said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf1GSjo4zSY[/youtube]

dref619 said:
Sinclairs not even had his chance to prove himself.

He has, at numerous other clubs. Plus I think how he performs in training and whether he "fits" into Mancini's game plan will be an influencing factor.

If he doesn't cut it there he does not deserve a chance - we can not afford to carry passengers.

I just do not know why we signed him.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:10 am --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
should have played intsead of Kolarov without doubt yesterday

Not if he isn't up to it in the opinion of the Manager - in Mancini we must trust after all he brought us the FA Cup, Premiership and Community Shield title in the last two years.

Thought he would have got a start yesterday considering the players out injured and that it was against his old club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.