Where is Scott Sinclair these days?

bluemoon27 said:
he is where he should be,nowhere near our 1st team as he is just simply not good enough

Absolutely spot on mate. Didn't take the footballing brains of Britain to work that one out. Something to do with English quotas I suppose. Can't beat his man, and has no trick.

summer of 69 said:
bluemoon27 said:
he is where he should be,nowhere near our 1st team as he is just simply not good enough

Absolutely spot on mate. Didn't take the footballing brains of Britain to work that one out. Something to do with English quotas I suppose. Can't beat his man, and has no trick.

watched a fair bit of swansea last year and he can beat his man. just hasnt been given barely a chance yet, dont really see how people can say he isnt good enough when he hasnt been givena proper chance.

summer of 69 said:
bluemoon27 said:

Totally agree. Average at best.
Not a Mancini signing by the looks of it and already appears to be surplus to requirements.
Mancini wanted Hazard, but got this guy! nuff said.

Pubteam Lomas said:
summer of 69 said:
bluemoon27 said:

Not a Mancini signing by the looks of it and already appears to be surplus to requirements.

didnt he start v arsenal ? but taken off at half time ?

Pubteam Lomas said:
summer of 69 said:
bluemoon27 said:

Thankfully Marwood has been moved aside, marginalized until he finally gets the message or his mate cock up Cook takes him back under his wing.

bluebannana said:
summer of 69 said:
bluemoon27 said:

watched a fair bit of swansea last year and he can beat his man. just hasnt been given barely a chance yet, dont really see how people can say he isnt good enough when he hasnt been givena proper chance.

And based on the first half yesterday, he could have turned up with two wooden legs and not been out of his depth!

squirtyflower said:
should have played intsead of Kolarov without doubt yesterday
I agree was suprised not to see him start, should be given an honest chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.