Where is the best fish and chips place in Manchester?

fish_and_chips.jpg

mammutly said:
ratherdeadthanred said:

That's not Right!!!

Needs to be served in paper. Them bloody poly cartons are just wrong.

your right by the time you have got them home fish and chips are soggy where they have sweated in them

toby said:
warpig said:
nah, i would be too intimidated!

chicken i could get you a date with her I know someone who works there

the only other woman who works there (who i wont name) is like a mother figure to me ive neen going in for so long. Unless, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not the one with the wonky eye. shes even worse!! i dont even think shes go ther own teeth!!

warpig said:
toby said:
warpig said:
nah, i would be too intimidated!

chicken i could get you a date with her I know someone who works there

the only other woman who works there (who i wont name) is like a mother figure to me ive neen going in for so long. Unless, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not the one with the wonky eye. shes even worse!! i dont even think shes go ther own teeth!!

lmfao sounds like a good chippy i bet i get a tampax in my fucking chips!!

scottyboi said:
From wythenshawe so dont want to travel to far but i want some good fish and nothing that smells like a piccadily prostitute!!
Nice and close for you....
Jackson's Supper Bar on Ashfield Rd, Cheadle.
It was shortlisted for best fisn n chips of 2008....or something like that. I've been a few times and can recommend.

carrconormcfc said:
black mamba said:
The two best chippies i've come across are Armstrongs (if it's still there) on Bury Old Road , in Prestwich ............ and one on Ravensbury Street in Clayton .... it serves the biggest fish you'll probably ever see!

It was that big i swear it ate half me chips!

Do you mean the one opposite the school?

opposite Ravensbury school, just of Bank street,clayton
we always go on match day....a proper chippy!!

DAKOVICH said:
carrconormcfc said:
black mamba said:
The two best chippies i've come across are Armstrongs (if it's still there) on Bury Old Road , in Prestwich ............ and one on Ravensbury Street in Clayton .... it serves the biggest fish you'll probably ever see!

It was that big i swear it ate half me chips!

Do you mean the one opposite the school?

opposite Ravensbury school, just of Bank street,clayton
we always go on match day....a proper chippy!!

Thats the one ....... good chippy , great fish!

The chip shop itself is just a bit on the small side though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.