Where is the single most beautiful place you have been?

Grindelwald in Switzerland and the Lofoten Islands in Norway are both astonishing, as the Torres del Paine park in Chile.
Sossusvlei in Namibia is out of this world.

Grindelwald in Switzerland and the Lofoten Islands in Norway are both astonishing, as the Torres del Paine park in Chile.
Sossusvlei in Namibia is out of this world.

Lofoten looks incredible and is on my to do list. There is a youtube video filmed by a Swiss female biker and the scenery is absolutely stunning.

It's a great drive down when the sun's out. We stayed in Kabelvag (I think), so about 2/3 of the way down the road to A.

We hired a car and drove round the West coast of Iceland. Again an incredible drive, open roads, lava fields on one side, mountains in the distance and a foreboding coast line on the other. Quite incredible.

We hired a car and drove round the West coast of Iceland. Again an incredible drive, open roads, lava fields on one side, mountains in the distance and a foreboding coast line on the other. Quite incredible.

Iceland's on the list of places to go once it's possible again.

Last long distance place was the Rockies - T-shirt weather in Whistler, snowstorm on the Icefields Parkway. That's another stunning drive.
Someon earlier put up the Teton National Park in Wyoming - that's stunning too.

I did a trip from Puerto Montt in Chilean Lake District to Bariloche in Argentina. It was stunning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.