Where is Weiss going?

The sad thing is, without a decent run, we won't know if he was good enough unless he makes it with another team!

Selling him now is bad business, let him get the mancini treatment. Tie him down for onther year or 2. This kid I'd just as good as aj if not better. Thus he is a potential 15-25 mil player

Was it bobby idea to send him to espanyol for developement

blue wang said:
Selling him now is bad business, let him get the mancini treatment. Tie him down for onther year or 2. This kid I'd just as good as aj if not better. Thus he is a potential 15-25 mil player

Absolute nonsense

dref619 said:
blue wang said:

Absolute nonsense

In your opinion.

dref619 said:
blue wang said:

Absolute nonsense

What possible part of that quote could be classed as 'absolute nonsense' ?

He has more skill on the ball, is quicker and is 2 YEARS YOUNGER!!!

bluecityste said:
dref619 said:
blue wang said:

Absolute nonsense

But despite being out at various clubs for the best part of 3 years there still doesn't seem to be any takers. Certainly Bobby has no interest in keeping him, whereas AJ recently signed a 5 yr contract and is a valued member of the squad. Ergo absolute nonsense.

bluecityste said:
dref619 said:
blue wang said:

Absolute nonsense

The kid is as good as AJ if not better, is absolute nonsense in my opinion. People are too quick to dismiss johnson's contribution last season, he scored some important goals , got a few assists and was still frozen out towards the end of the season. Weiss has proven nothing at the same level of football, nothing at all. I don't get the fascination that some have with the lad ,he doesn't even want to be here

I were with Vlad on Saturday night just before he went out to pre season.

Fulham is the English club he's recieved an offer from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.