Where is Weiss going?

i watched him play at least over 10 games for them and he never really seemed that good kept running down blind alley's, lost the ball far two often, tends to drift out of the game for long spells and despite being one of the furthest players forward i think he only scored two goals.they brought in coutinho who couldn't make it into a mediocre inter side in January and he scored and created more goals than him coming down to the end of the season they actually benched weiss a few times to make room for him.

he can sit on the dole queue with all his rangers mates for all I care.

he was on tour in Dublin with us and actively professing his love for them...leave him rot.

Reckon the way Hughes used (or not used) him is the reason why it looks like he won't make it here. Was given nowhere near enough first team opportunities after that Youth Cup Final, as I remember the only league appearance he made was for about 15 minutes on the last game of the following season (the Berti game). It should never have taken that long for him to make his first team debut. It was similar for other youth players, e.g. Mee, McGivern, Trippier, Tutte etc, all looked promising in the reserves but Hughes' ignorance of youth players hampered their chances of success here. (although I'm not saying any of those would have definitely made it even if they had have been given a chance)

Can't see him making it at one of the top 6, and a club like Fulham would be a good move for him. Would be a good signing for a club like Wigan or Norwich as they could make a tidy profit out of him.

I liked him. Thought he looked very promising in the games he did play, when he got the ball I always got the feeling he'd do something, he always tried to make things happen, sometimes too hard.

Whatever happens, good luck to him.

if we hadn't been taken over by thaksin, he would have been the next wrighty; the jewel of our team, eventually moving to a bigger club for big money.

if we hadn't have been taken over by the sheikh he would be a regular for us IMO. had we continued under sven with the same budget etc then we would be his level.

but now it unfortunately appears that he isn't good enough for us.

I think he might be in the plans? He's on the tour and the likes of Adebayor, Guidetti etc aren't..

jvarden10 said:
I think he might be in the plans? He's on the tour and the likes of Adebayor, Guidetti etc aren't..

hes a gonna, as is adebayor....as for guidetti hes injured and didn't go on tour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.