Where is Weiss going?

There is loads of interest in Weiss from teams in around six countries. Everton are one of the teams rumoured to be after him. He's on the the Austria tour though and likely to play because of all the absences.

people are so quick to right him off. give him some games, let bobby do what he can with him. Boy has got pace, he has got skill, better build than AJ.
There is nothing but potential. From what i understand he impressed on his loan move. hes played in the world cup, regular in his national team
he has got 6 clubs after him. Does not make sense selling him for 2 shits and a penny

we have nothing to lose

i am putting my nuts on the table , 2 years time this boy is 10 million player atleast.

' am i imaging things , did bobby not say espanyol was not part of his developement ? anyone

not my fault! said:
The same Weiss that was tweeting "forever Rangers" and "Rangers are the best team I've played for" but my personal fav "Rangers till I die" while he was there.
Not good enough for City so good bye imo.

He can live his dream and play in an "old Firm" game of sorts next season at Hampden - against Queens Park.

for the people saying he's as good or better than aj have any of you actually watched him play for espanyol, just by people making the statement he was there best player i can tell they didn't .
he's not good enough plain an simple he'd struggle to make Valencia ,sevilla or at Madrid and where miles above them. look at it this way put two of them up for sale at 10 mil who do you think would get bought.

king said:
for the people saying he's as good or better than aj have any of you actually watched him play for espanyol, just by people making the statement he was there best player i can tell they didn't .
he's not good enough plain an simple he'd struggle to make Valencia ,sevilla or at Madrid and where miles above them. look at it this way put two of them up for sale at 10 mil who do you think would get bought.

this

fairyfeet said:
king said:

this

get me some stats, get me some reports from 2 or 3 three sources, maybe something of an espanyol forum
then we can put the issue to bed.

i have seen the boy play there is definitely something there

blue wang said:
fairyfeet said:
king said:

this

get me some stats, get me some reports from 2 or 3 three sources, maybe something of an espanyol forum

No one can deny he is skillfull or fast, but that isn't always anough to make a top footballer. Something about the whole not being equal to the sum of the parts. AJ every time

blue wang said:
fairyfeet said:
king said:

this

I've watched the lad play a few times for Espanyol and also for his country and put simply he's not good enough for a team aiming to win the Champions League in the next 2 seasons which is surely our aim.

When Espanyol played Real Madrid at the Bernabau, it was like watching a year 7 trying to play football with the year 11's in the school playground - Completely Men against a boy, easily knocked off it, tries to do to much, doesnt have the vision.

I think some people on here are still power wanking over the fact he gave Jonny Evans the runaround against Northern Ireland.

I'm not convinced Adam Johnson will break through as a regular at City, but he certainly has more about him than Weiss does which is a shame because I bigged him up for ages after watching him in the Youth Cup Final against Chelsea.

When Espanyol played Real Madrid at the Bernabau, it was like watching a year 7 trying to play football with the year 11's in the school playground - Completely Men against a boy, easily knocked off it, tries to do to much, doesnt have the vision.

What do you think would have happened to aj, in that match, playing with the espanyol players?

this is one match.

i am convinced mancini can get something out this guy

blue wang said:

What do you think would have happened to aj, in that match, playing with the espanyol players?

this is one match.

i am convinced mancini can get something out this guy

I've given you an example of 1 match against a standard of team we will be looking to beat in the next few years.

It's nothing to do with the other team when it's simply a case of Weiss trying to run at Ramos, Arbeloa (Average at best!) and EASILY losing the ball every time.

I don't think Aj would do much either, as I said previously I'm not convinced he is good enough either but with his intelligent runs off the back of the last defender, thats an extra in his locker Weiss doesn't have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.