Where to see the cups

You could have seen them on Portland St. two minutes after the parade finished. Could even have touched them if you gave a man in an HV vest a fiver.

It did cross my mind that there’s maybe a small possibility that they’re not the genuine articles though.

735b4d4e9cc63bec41a23ce14f472e21.jpg
He wasn’t Turkish was he?

You could have seen them on Portland St. two minutes after the parade finished. Could even have touched them if you gave a man in an HV vest a fiver.

It did cross my mind that there’s maybe a small possibility that they’re not the genuine articles though.

735b4d4e9cc63bec41a23ce14f472e21.jpg
Surely Jack doesn't need an extra fiver in his bin

Sorry about this but, I have it on good authority that only OSC members are going to be allowed to have access to the trophies.
Cityzen Card members will have priority access to the EDS and Under 18’s trophies.
All other supporters able to show a Metrolink ticket or a receipt for £5 or more from Eastlands Asda will have exclusive access to the prestigious Joan Gamper & Thomas Cook Trophies along with a choice of having your photo taken with these glittering prizes alongside a life sized cardboard cut out of City legends Bernard Manning, Kevin Kennedy or Alan Kernaghan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.