Where to see the cups

I appreciate its not easy for people to get to the Arndale today, but fair play to the staff in the City store. The queue was moving quickly and the lads taking the pictures took quite a few and were very patient with people if their phones start playing up etc.

Not sure why a random bloke kept hanging round the store saying "99 was better" you can't really compare a play off final to a treble winning season. They were both great in their own way....

Last edited:
I appreciate its not easy for people to get to the Arndale today, but fair play to the staff in the City store. The queue was moving quickly and the lads taking the pictures took quite a few and were very patient with people if their phones start playing up etc.

Not sure why a random bloke kept hanging round the store saying "99 was better" you can't really compare a play off final to a treble winning season. They were both great in their own way....

I popped in after work, the store staff were great, moved the queue along very quickly and took some belting pics for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.