Where to see the cups

I called in, queue wasn't that bad. Girl did a good job with pics, thought she had only took two, landscape and portrait. Surprised there was five on mobile. Cropped one and called in Spielmans, had an A3 printed. Just need to get a frame and it's on the wall

Anybody know how long they are actually there for? Hoping to take my old man to see them next weekend. He is 93, and (finally accepted) in a wheelchair, so hoping there is access?

He has seen ALL our title wins, and he deserves to get to see them if he can.

I called in, queue wasn't that bad. Girl did a good job with pics, thought she had only took two, landscape and portrait. Surprised there was five on mobile. Cropped one and called in Spielmans, had an A3 printed. Just need to get a frame and it's on the wall
Had photos with the replica cup in the Yenkapi fan park and the girl must have taken about 20 shots with my phone… I look miserable as fuck on all of them.. I just tell people I’m “smiling on the inside” ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.