Where to see the cups

Blue Maverick

Previously they have been in the club shop but I believe that’s closing this week so any ideas where you can go see and get picture with them?

You could have seen them on Portland St. two minutes after the parade finished. Could even have touched them if you gave a man in an HV vest a fiver.

It did cross my mind that there’s maybe a small possibility that they’re not the genuine articles though.

735b4d4e9cc63bec41a23ce14f472e21.jpg

You could have seen them on Portland St. two minutes after the parade finished. Could even have touched them if you gave a man in an HV vest a fiver.

It did cross my mind that there’s maybe a small possibility that they’re not the genuine articles though.

735b4d4e9cc63bec41a23ce14f472e21.jpg
Yeah, the CL trophy is a replica issued to the club from UEFA. The one at the presentation has to be returned before leaving the stadium, then they are given the replica.

The Camp Nou tour one you can get souvenir photos with, is an official replica, most probably like this one.

Still really nice to have though, hopefully the cups will be there to see when I visit Manchester in December before Christmastime and I do Christmas shopping with the other half :).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.