Where to watch the final in manchester?

Technically it isn't Manchester, but you could watch it here.

DSC_0087.jpg

It should be very quiet. ;-)

They normally have a middle aged washed up Karaoke pub singer on, but he won't be there either.

[bigimg]http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/LCFDrMpz9pQ/maxresdefault.jpg[/bigimg]

Lol,

TBH I normally go in the weatherspoons on a home match day.

I have been in the waldorf a few times, every time its been hammered prior to the game and the blues I have spoken to in the Waldorf Love it?

And ok its not quite oppoisite piccadilly station as you say its approx 2mins 40 seconds walk from the station. ;)

Ballymagash Blue said:
Whenever we were visiting Maine Road, our supporters' club used always go to a pub called The Old Abbey, I think. It was in the Manchester Science Park. Anyone know it? is it still there? Landlord was a United fan called Dave, if I remember correctly. Long time ago now. So many memories.

I used to go in there myself, it is a kro bar now

njmcfc1894 said:
Sold my ticket as ive got kids and now it looks like ive not got them Grrr, Shakespeare it is for me, was in there for Derby 2-1 last April and 5-1 at Spurds the other week.

Mostly blue for the Derby?

blue_paul said:
njmcfc1894 said:
Sold my ticket as ive got kids and now it looks like ive not got them Grrr, Shakespeare it is for me, was in there for Derby 2-1 last April and 5-1 at Spurds the other week.

Was in there for the QPR game. Was trying to get in Mary D's about 2 and realised there was zero chance. Spent 30 minutes running into town and couldnt find a non rag pub but ended up finding shakespeares. Was bouncing in there by the end and a really good place.

Anywhere with big screen on/decent beer? Don't usually watch City in town, it's either the local if I'm watching on TV.

willipp said:
blue_paul said:
njmcfc1894 said:

Was in there for the QPR game. Was trying to get in Mary D's about 2 and realised there was zero chance. Spent 30 minutes running into town and couldnt find a non rag pub but ended up finding shakespeares. Was bouncing in there by the end and a really good place.

Yeah mostly blue, was in there before and after the 4-1 plus after QPR, great pub and hopefully more good luck on Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.