Where we are up to thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a scoop here lads. I've just got back from a week's holiday in Brazil. I bumped into Brian Marwood in my hotel (he's over there negotiating a Tevez deal with Corinthians) and we got chatting. Despite the fact that he is a professional employed on sensitive business by a multimillion pound organisation, he understandably was keen to talk to me and tell me all the secrets about transfer deals that are going to be happening. He said that Nasri will sign next Tuesday afternoon, probably at around 4 or 5pm, and we are also looking likely to sign Messi as well. Finally, the other reason Brian was in Brazil is that we're hoping to coax Pele out of retirement to play centre forward (and captain) for our new franchise club 'Manchester City Cosmos', who will be based in New York.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Looks like the ITKs are right.

Corinthians fee accepted - Carlos leaving.

Aguero agent saying Aguero will decide future this week, which coincides with the ITK's claim that Aguero is in the bag, and he will sign after Copa.

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
Got a scoop here lads. I've just got back from a week's holiday in Brazil. I bumped into Brian Marwood in my hotel (he's over there negotiating a Tevez deal with Corinthians) and we got chatting. Despite the fact that he is a professional employed on sensitive business by a multimillion pound organisation, he understandably was keen to talk to me and tell me all the secrets about transfer deals that are going to be happening. He said that Nasri will sign next Tuesday afternoon, probably at around 4 or 5pm, and we are also looking likely to sign Messi as well. Finally, the other reason Brian was in Brazil is that we're hoping to coax Pele out of retirement to play centre forward (and captain) for our new franchise club 'Manchester City Cosmos', who will be based in New York.
Are you joking?

This day couldn't get any better. :)

seemedownkippaxstreet said:

Whatever you are smoking, I am sure a cure can be found eventually.

What happened to the Thomas Muller rumour that was doing the rounds last week? I would dearly love to see this guy in our midfield...

so aguero is in the bag...x
nasri is close...x
sneijder on the move to us...?

any more gems tolmie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.