Where we are up to thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be a City player when it matters.

You should be celebrating the prospect not letting 'outsiders' bring out insecurities.

Liverpool is bullshit, Madrid, seemingly too many obstacles, both financial and political.

Agnes88 said:
He will be a City player when it matters.

You should be celebrating the prospect not letting 'outsiders' bring out insecurities.

Liverpool is bullshit, Madrid, seemingly too many obstacles, both financial and political.

That was about Aguero

I was told today that Joey Barton was in negotiations over a return to City last night!!! God I hope that is untrue

**** nothing to do with this thread but I can't create new topics****
Brian marwood was at the Malnaison Hotel this morning with 3 middle eastern gents and a younger gent appx 22ish very tall and skinny with olive skin.. All left the hotel in a range rover and a black merc I think it was!!!

snedzz said:
I was told today that Joey Barton was in negotiations over a return to City last night!!! God I hope that is untrue

untrue!! whats wrong with joey barton?!

petejackson83 said:
**** nothing to do with this thread but I can't create new topics****
Brian marwood was at the Malnaison Hotel this morning with 3 middle eastern gents and a younger gent appx 22ish very tall and skinny with olive skin.. All left the hotel in a range rover and a black merc I think it was!!!

1512305_Javi_Martinez.png

Could it have been him.? ^^^

this thread has been boring since tolmie left :(

infact this forum has been boring since tolmie left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.