Where were you born, where are you now?

Blue Lloyd said:
locoblu said:
Spot on Lloydy, I was in there a few weeks ago with a united friend, the guy who runs the barber shop is actually called `Barber` so its Barber the Barber, he also owns the adjoining toy shop and is the local poet, quite a bit of a character, I always bob in for a laugh when down there, usually at ushiteds expense.

My sister lives near St Ives. Bobbed in about 4 years ago when I was down there and as you say went through the toyshop which seemed a bit weird. I looked around at all the stuff on the walls and asked him if he was a City fan?

Think he thought I was about to start taking the piss until my mate pointed out that I was a season ticket holder. I had a different story from him though. He told me his parents friends had the only telly in St Ives for the 56 final and they all huddled round it. Anyway they were all Brum fans so he decided to support the other team instead.

Ive been in ''The Sloop Inn'' in st ives,lovely little pub or is it The Slip Inn, down near the harbour???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.