Where were you when we were s**t

cyberblue

So many on here slag of new fans .we were all new once ,in the 80s sometimes we didnt even get 20.000,Mansfield not even double figures most leauge cup & fa cup games attences were poor .European games were poor .we should be aplauding new fans especialy if they go while "regulars" cant be arsed ,atendences only started rising at the new stadium then we didnt always fill it & usualy a third empty at full time .So the ones pointing the finger ought to revisit there credentials & get of there high horse

Re: Where were you when we were shit

If they're not from Manchester or have a family connection to Manchester or to City, I'm sceptical. Sorry.

Where were you when we were shit

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
If they're not from Manchester or have a family connection to Manchester or to City, I'm sceptical. Sorry.

I have none of those.

I find it odd that fans of other teams sing to us "where were you when you were shit?".

The majority of us were there when we were shit.

No problem with new fans as long as they actually support us wherever we finish after they started supporting us. The fans I don't like however are the fans we get who only support us for one player i.e. Dzeko or Aguero and then if they leave then they won't give a shit about the club.

Like any form of Entertainment there will always be trends...

We are attracting people who want to "be apart of it" from all over the world...

So be it... I probably won't be able to buy my SeasonCard in years to come, I will be priced out of watching this club, with them preferring some Korean Tourist with cash to splash.

if the Korean wants to pretend to have a big connection with this club because he likes Oasis or someshit then so be it...

I'll have to go and watch Radcliffe Boro or something for my live football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.