Where were you when we were s**t

Re: Where were you when we were shit

Hmmm. Im sorry but I dont really understand this 'new fan' thing. I cant see how a grown adult would suddenly become a City fan!! What were they doin before hand??

Obviuosly, kids would maybe now jump ship or see us as a good option when 'choosing' a team. I just cant see how an a adult or even someone in their teens would think 'oh, I think Ill support City now'.

Our attendencies have gone up because we're now playin good football. I went when we were shit but even then I used to sometimes think 'Why the fook do I do it' Im sure loads got to the point where they thought 'I ent got the spare cash to watch that shit'. Its prob not a very good attitude to have but I can also understand why many might have gone down that road when you consider how expensive it is goin to game.

Dont mind people who wonna b genuine fans but dont like the tourist types. They do anoy me!

Cant agree with it myself. Why whould they suddenly become a city fan just because we have won a trophy?

O.K. Kippax, I do not have any connections with Manchester,or family links. I come originaly from Greece, lived in Hungary, came to England at the begining of 1957 & watched City from February of that year & I have watched them ever since, but I agree with your point, the new fans could be "fly bi nights"

Sat in gene kelly Stand with obstruced view and being pissed on....

Here we go again with another welcome new fans thread, sigh- and the excuses of I supported city because of the gallaghers and I hate united, Glory hunters.

Come on chelsea, I mean City ofcourse ;)

i didn't support city when they were shit as i only started watching when we were just got into the prem but thats due to my age.

i welcome all fans that won't fuck off the second we go shit. i would never leave city even if i could never go to a game again. i would just have to watch at the pub.

The point is we have always had new fans & always will so why do people make an isue now ? the Rags have not always had 70.000 .Newcastle have not always had 54.000. Arsenal have not always had 62.000 .we have not always had 45.000 .so we always will get new fans we have had thousands of new fans since we moved stadiums so whats the problem now .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.