"Where were you when you were s***?"

Re: "Where were you when you were shit?"

blumoon said:
Blue bob said:
this is on topic..... How do I post a picture

Pm me if you know
It's all in here dude

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=136300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=136300</a>

Much obliged

I was here

2hga6qc.jpg

RyantheBlue said:
I knew this'd get sung to us this season
Quite frankly I couldn't give a shit, I was there when we were shit!
I was part of that 3007 :) Was my first game :D

I was there when we were shit too!

I was part of that crowd too haha.

Some guy yelled "its 3006 now, I'm leavin"

Wolves fan here - our support was simply typical of a newly promoted team enjoying their rmoment in the sun. You will get a lot more of this sort of stuff, its not really merited and by and large 90% of fans would accept you deserve whats happening more than anyone else.

Its just on the day you try to hit a nerve, justified / true or not. Fans have short memories (certainly ours do), I have been at Molineux countless times in the Championship when 1500 away fans have oustung 20000 home fans because its about expectation. Yesterday you expected to beat us and you did. Hard for your support to get over excited against the likes of us, easy for us to get over excited against the likes of you. Its great being underdog!!

So, apologies for the bollox singing, especially the Manure bits, we hate them too, its just the wind up on the day to try to unsettle the opposition.

the mighty wolves averaged a whopping 4020 in 1985/86.

you can file wolves in the same dustbin as birmingham, small time fans who get giddy on their big day out.

i was supporting united when city were shit then moved on to arsenal next chelsea but it looks like city are the next up and coming team so i think i'll give "the blues" a try for a while

fathellensbellend said:
the mighty wolves averaged a whopping 4020 in 1985/86.

you can file wolves in the same dustbin as birmingham, small time fans who get giddy on their big day out.

Indeed we did, when two sides were closed, Bhatti Brothers from Saudi Arabia were in charge and being boycotted as no-one could ever make contact with them including the manager, you couldnt even attempt to buy ST's as they were not available to buy, and we were bottom of division three with the milk bill not being paid. Manure were getting 24000 at home and gates at this time were dreadful everywhere due to massive economic recession. 11,000 jobs were lost in a foul swoop at Bilston Steelworks. Have a look at your own crowds for the early to mid 80's , not for the 90's when you were struggling. For the record, once the Bhatti's had gone and the economy picked up in the 90's our crowds were far far better, even tho we were still pooh.

We aint anywhere as big a club as city, but don't think we are small time to be fair, probably worthy of a permanent place in the prem on support alone, in contrast to several other established clubs.

Crewelad said:
Wolves fan here - our support was simply typical of a newly promoted team enjoying their rmoment in the sun. You will get a lot more of this sort of stuff, its not really merited and by and large 90% of fans would accept you deserve whats happening more than anyone else.

Its just on the day you try to hit a nerve, justified / true or not. Fans have short memories (certainly ours do), I have been at Molineux countless times in the Championship when 1500 away fans have oustung 20000 home fans because its about expectation. Yesterday you expected to beat us and you did. Hard for your support to get over excited against the likes of us, easy for us to get over excited against the likes of you. Its great being underdog!!

So, apologies for the bollox singing, especially the Manure bits, we hate them too, its just the wind up on the day to try to unsettle the opposition.

fair enough - accept what you say, been in the exact same position as you are ourselves.
Still - would never sing the name of another team so I don't get how you can sing 'united' at us.

We aint anywhere as big a club as city, but don't think we are small time to be fair, probably worthy of a permanent place in the prem on support alone, in contrast to several other established clubs.[/quote]
good luck to wolves, your manager will get the best out of your players.but as city fans know well its the quality of the squad that counts,injuries and suspensions really make a big difference over a season.If you compare the money spent by clubs in wages/transfers,you end up with the 3 teams that have dominated,,plus arsenal,who have'nt won anything for 5 years.Being an old bastard i remember the years when wolves played to full houses all over the country (mullen,hancock,flowers.wright etc) you never know it could happen again:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.