Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012?

I have to go to a pub to watch it in Sydney,I've got Foxtel but woke the whole house up last week and have been given my marching orders.
Hoping to meet a mate from Salford and watch it with him,by the time it kicks off it will be officially my birthday 14th of May,giving it some history with me and City,won the cup last year,lost the replay in '81,relegated in '83.
It's time to square the ledger,City ruining birthdays since 1981.

Ill be at home bitting my nails and bricking it overwhelmed with anticpation nerves and excitment cant wait for sunday to come just 4 days left 3 of you dont include this 1 anyways can't wait for sunday

I'll be on my couch here in NZ at 2am.

Champagne on ice and wondering how the hell I'm going to sober up enough to make it into work.

I'll actually take some credit for City's success as when I left England we were taken over and I haven't been back since (during the season) in case I jinx it.

waterloo blue said:
I have to go to a pub to watch it in Sydney,I've got Foxtel but woke the whole house up last week and have been given my marching orders.
Hoping to meet a mate from Salford and watch it with him,by the time it kicks off it will be officially my birthday 14th of May,giving it some history with me and City,won the cup last year,lost the replay in '81,relegated in '83.
It's time to square the ledger,City ruining birthdays since 1981.

will this be Cheers, George St?

i`m originally from Salford as well....hope to catch up with you!

The only bloody Sunday of the year I have to work and.... You guessed it! Bugger and bollocks.

Family stand row A block 235 tier 2 with kids - that's there flag with Alex & Sam MCFC hanging down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.