Where Would The Best US Major League Soccer Team Place If Competing In The Premiere League?

Are you saying the best MLS team could win the PL?

If not, that juicy worm is strong bait.

If so, you need to go back on your meds!

There are ZERO MLS teams that could lay a glove on nearly every team in the PL and Championship. The English game is stronger and faster, not to mention technically years ahead of most MLS teams. There’s a reason the MLS is where half-decent players want to go to retire, and it ain’t because it’s faster and stronger and more competitive!
You selected what I said. I actually said it’s all about money. So, if they had access to the same levels as the top teams in England, of course they could win it. Could City have done it without backing?

You selected what I said. I actually said it’s all about money. So, if they had access to the same levels as the top teams in England, of course they could win it. Could City have done it without backing?
Specious argument, WUM!

It’s like asking if a Trabant is a better car than a Rolls Royce and then when people say, “Absolutely not, you’re crazy!” responding with “Yeah, but if you only have a few quid…???!!!”

It’s a STUPID construct, because you’re saying the club with the most money wins every sporting contest. CLEARLY FALSE!

I’ve followed mls soccer many years ago, honestly I don’t think they could come close to mid table. Maybe 19th-17th

Specious argument, WUM!

It’s like asking if a Trabant is a better car than a Rolls Royce and then when people say, “Absolutely not, you’re crazy!” responding with “Yeah, but if you only have a few quid…???!!!”

It’s a STUPID construct, because you’re saying the club with the most money wins every sporting contest. CLEARLY FALSE!
No, how can they all win? That’s nonsensical. But, the winner will come from the top richest, every single year. That’s what I am saying. It’s not having the absolute most money, it’s having sufficiently more than you need to put a top team on the park. That costs.

it’s having sufficiently more than you need to put a top team on the park
Nonsensical subjectivity.

MLS teams (today) cannot compete with PL teams (today) for any number of factors, including the best MLS teams.

Now, if you want to transfer the City team to an MLS team with a few billion bucks, knock yourself out and we’ll see if they can compete against PL opposition then (they could, of course!).

However, THAT was not the question, was it? To answer THE THREAD QUESTION, the answer is RELEGATION!

And, while we are at it, what is the “Premiere” League?!

Last edited:
Nonsensical subjectivity.

MLS teams (today) cannot compete with PL teams (today) for any number of factors, including the best MLS teams.

Now, if you want to transfer the City team to an MLS team with a few billion bucks, knock yourself out and we’ll see if they can compete against PL opposition then (they could, of course!).

However, THAT was not the question, was it? To answer THE THREAD QUESTION, the answer is RELEGATION!

And, while we are at it, what is the “Premiere” League?!
It’s hypothetical. We could go round in circles. It’s a topic I don’t think merits that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.