Where you watching the Derby ?

Paddy O'Shea's, Dongzhimenwai da jie, Beijing, China.

It will be full of them, from all corners of the globe, as it is a recognised M****h pub and so ex-pats and locals gather there to cheer on their favourite team. Oddly enough, just as they did during the recent Super Bowl thing.

If by any chance there is another blue in Beijing, there are four of us on the official City fan world map so there must be, please get down to Paddy's or if you know of a better place let me know. If you do make it just ask anyone about the City fan and they'll point you in the right direction.

ps the bonus is it's 8:45 kick off on Saturday night, perfect time to watch it I think!

joolsbikini said:

It will be full of them, from all corners of the globe, as it is a recognised M****h pub and so ex-pats and locals gather there to cheer on their favourite team. Oddly enough, just as they did during the recent Super Bowl thing.

If by any chance there is another blue in Beijing, there are four of us on the official City fan world map so there must be, please get down to Paddy's or if you know of a better place let me know. If you do make it just ask anyone about the City fan and they'll point you in the right direction.

ps the bonus is it's 8:45 kick off on Saturday night, perfect time to watch it I think!

Unlucky I'm the other side of the country otherwise I would have joined you. Generally China is not Rag infested, although there are a few infected beings walking round, more Hong Kong, but China has Chelsea & Arsenal tendencies.

bobmcfc said:
home on HD with beer and and impending heart attack

i fucking hate derby day

unless we win

At home with beer and fellow blues.

I hate it too, but for some reason I'm not as anxious about this one as usual. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm getting some confidence in us in my old age and, being sensible, why the hell shouldn't I? Don't want to put the mockers on it, but we've got every chance if we approach it right.

I might not feel so sure when I wake up saturday morning :)

I am going to the game It'll be my first away game on my own, can't wait to do the poznan at OT! Come on cityyyy!

Mr Rich said:
joolsbikini said:

Unlucky I'm the other side of the country otherwise I would have joined you. Generally China is not Rag infested, although there are a few infected beings walking round, more Hong Kong, but China has Chelsea & Arsenal tendencies.

Hey, whereabouts are you in China? The other side could be anywhere! Beijing is completely rag infested, after that it's more or less equally shared between the arse and chelski and then bin dippers. I've only met one City fan in the year I've been here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.