Where you watching the Derby ?

With a rag, somewhere in London, presumably chock-full of other rags too.

Dirty Harry said:
At home with the Mrs, I`ll be encouraging her to watch it upstairs on the `unlucky telly` ;-)

HA, i have an unlucky seat, pisses the missus off no end that i will refuse to sit in it during game but dont care any other time

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Dirty Harry said:
At home with the Mrs, I`ll be encouraging her to watch it upstairs on the `unlucky telly` ;-)

HA, i have an unlucky seat, pisses the missus off no end that i will refuse to sit in it during game but dont care any other time

It`s got to be done mate, I`ve watched about 7 games on that TV and we`ve lost every single one, she wasn`t pleased when her Mam came round for dinner and I told her she had to go upstairs if she wanted to watch anything :-P.

does anyone know if the townley will be full of rags,if so it will be marry Ds,not watching it in salford with all the plastics....

Watching at home and suspect that I'll be falling off the wagon big style.

Do us proud you lucky ones with tickets - win/lose or draw give the rag fuckers some grief for the rest of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.