Where you watching the Derby ?

joolsbikini said:
Mr Rich said:
Unlucky I'm the other side of the country otherwise I would have joined you. Generally China is not Rag infested, although there are a few infected beings walking round, more Hong Kong, but China has Chelsea & Arsenal tendencies.

Hey, whereabouts are you in China? The other side could be anywhere! Beijing is completely rag infested, after that it's more or less equally shared between the arse and chelski and then bin dippers. I've only met one City fan in the year I've been here.

Mostly near Shanghai but I've travelled down south for the warmer weather while the holiday is on, hope to travel up North during the summer but (hopefully) PM'd you that I'd be in Beijing around April for a week or so, maybe we'll catch a match.

I've not been up north yet but most of the glory hunter seem to be south of where I am seen a couple in tracksuit tops and caps. Mind you I've also seen a few shops that are literally products sold under the ‘Aresnal’ name boots, logo and all that, weirdly brilliant. Mind you I get excited by a store called 'Wanko', pmsl for the next hour.

I haven't yet decided whether I can stomach it to be fair, gut wrenching sickness and all through the match irrespective of the score, just wish it was next monday to be honest. Good luck to all who endure the trip to the swamp hope to god we don't get beat.

Mr Rich said:
joolsbikini said:
Hey, whereabouts are you in China? The other side could be anywhere! Beijing is completely rag infested, after that it's more or less equally shared between the arse and chelski and then bin dippers. I've only met one City fan in the year I've been here.

Mostly near Shanghai but I've travelled down south for the warmer weather while the holiday is on, hope to travel up North during the summer but (hopefully) PM'd you that I'd be in Beijing around April for a week or so, maybe we'll catch a match.

I've not been up north yet but most of the glory hunter seem to be south of where I am seen a couple in tracksuit tops and caps. Mind you I've also seen a few shops that are literally products sold under the ‘Aresnal’ name boots, logo and all that, weirdly brilliant. Mind you I get excited by a store called 'Wanko', pmsl for the next hour.

Got your PM, hope to catch up.

China is such a huge place, with almost every climate and geography you could imagine. I've been down to the south as far as Guilin/Yangshou to see the classic karst mountains but lot's more to see yet.

joolsbikini said:
Mr Rich said:

Got your PM, hope to catch up.

China is such a huge place, with almost every climate and geography you could imagine. I've been down to the south as far as Guilin/Yangshou to see the classic karst mountains but lot's more to see yet.

Just off topic a mo!
Whilst spending your time over in China, are there man eating critters knocking about, you know the usual Sharks, Snakes Spiders etc?

I'm watching it at home with a couple of fellow blues.

Derby article posted:

<a class="postlink" href="http://iwasonceajuniorblue.blogspot.com/2011/02/most-import-derby-in-years.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://iwasonceajuniorblue.blogspot.com ... years.html</a>

Put my hand up to work all weekend in Leicester I'm a season ticket holder go to all the cup games home home and away, but derby day at the their shit hole is just too much for me too handle. If I can't get a ticket i just can't watch.
My phone will be off as my boss is a rag and and he will be there says he will text me all day and yes you have guessed it he lives down south in MK.
CTID

Banished to watch it in the basement by the better half, due to excessive use of the F & C -Words in the past....

Its a 7.00am KO here, so the house will be quiet at this time and my voice apparently carries very well :-)

No doubt the 'bollockings' will rain down from upstairs when she gets up, around 1/2-time i guess!

Hate Derby week - hate Derby Day - LOVE Derby wins !!!

Come on City do us all proud!!

as said above, i wont be 'watching' much of it at all, spend most the time pacing the landing , hate this whole week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.