Where you watching the game ? Are you on the ale yet

Mrs has to work this morning so on childcare duties. Probably a good thing as the pubs are infested with the plastic rags and just cannot be doing with that.

Not on the ale.....yet.

Lay in bed rough as fuck after getting too giddy last night. I'll be out for it but its going to require a small miracle to have a drink.....we're talking Jesus resurrected from the cave levels here
Hair of the dog will move that big fuck off stone in front of your cave out of the way mate… Never failed me in 40 years hard drinking …

Last edited:
Corner cupboard, Glossop Blue Pub, get them pumps cleaned Dunc, I'm on my way, come on you Blues
Fairly odd name for a pub but by coincidence I’m in Winchcombe in the Cotswolds and the only pub with football on is the Corner Cupboard about 300 yards away. Unfortunately they only have BT and I’ve just found out it’s on fucking Sky.
I always thought to 12.30 match was BT, hope the lads give the rags a good kicking for this.

Fairly odd name for a pub but by coincidence I’m in Winchcombe in the Cotswolds and the only pub with football on is the Corner Cupboard about 300 yards away. Unfortunately they only have BT and I’ve just found out it’s on fucking Sky.
I always thought to 12.30 match was BT, hope the lads give the rags a good kicking for this.
Cheltenham too far?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.