Where's Everyone Going For Their Holidays

In Disney Paris Now. The kids are loving it. I’ve never got the Disney hype , but seeing the lads faces and hearing them laugh is worth every penny. Thinking of going to Scilly in October or Seville for a city break.

Looking to go to Sicily in the future.
Anybody rate it.
Lovely place, great seafood and quite different to the rest of Italy culturally.
Taormina is expensive but nicer than the nearby resort of Giardini Naxos. If Taormina is a bit expensive, Letojanni which is to the north is nice and chilled out with a volcanic beach.
Plenty to see if you like history and because invaded by every man and their dog there is Greek, Roman, Spanish and Arabic influences in both their food and architecture.

Svoronata, Ammes beach the one where the planes fly down the beach, never seen anything
Ike it
I love it there. The pilots wave at you as you are going in . We make a special journey down to it on a Tuesday. Best bit is when you nod off on the beech followed by WTF was that as the plane flies over.

Lovely place, great seafood and quite different to the rest of Italy culturally.
Taormina is expensive but nicer than the nearby resort of Giardini Naxos. If Taormina is a bit expensive, Letojanni which is to the north is nice and chilled out with a volcanic beach.
Plenty to see if you like history and because invaded by every man and their dog there is Greek, Roman, Spanish and Arabic influences in both their food and architecture.
Sicily and corsica are 2 place on my to do list.

I have just stuck to pizzas,pasta and lasagne on the street cafes.
Good if you like that sort of thing.
All the restaurants seem overpriced so I gave them a miss.
Coffee with pastries to die for,again in street cafes and ice cream that cannot be beaten anywhere.
Drink 3 euros a bottle or small draught most places.
Again I ate away from the main tourist places.
Found Lido and bus station area reasonable.
Great outdoor cafes in those two areas.
Cheers mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.