Where's Everyone Going For Their Holidays

I'm currently in Bulgaria.
Sunny Beach.
Honest assessment.
Total shit hole.
Shit version of Benidorm.
Only been here since Friday and I hate everything.
Got till Friday.
Cheap beer and fags.
That's it.
Quid a pint.
2 50 for 20 fags.
7 quid for a full English breakfast.
Never again.
I'd rather spend a month in a Syrian refugee camp than do another week here.
Fucking rubbish.

prices for beer and fags are cheap in Playa ............... Full English can be as cheap as 2.60euro........... you are in the wrong place and so I feel your pain

Currently sat in the BA lounge at T3 waiting for a flight to Chicago.
So @ChicagoBlue be very aware, unless you’re driving the plane in which case, look after us with an upgrade?

And next Sunday we’ll be in Canada so @Barcon needs to get the moose on the bbq
Haha! Hope you had a decent flight? Weather in Chicago is beautiful, so enjoy! Sadly, I’m on the road, spending the night in the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Fort Myers, FL! Thankfully, managed to get the England game in this a.m. before I left!

Funnily enough, been in Canada myself this past week...Calgary on Weds, then Vancouver on Thursday. Thankfully, nice weather both days! Beautiful mountains in both places, but Vancouver is one of the best cities in the world!

I'm currently in Bulgaria.
Sunny Beach.
Honest assessment.
Total shit hole.
Shit version of Benidorm.
Only been here since Friday and I hate everything.
Got till Friday.
Cheap beer and fags.
That's it.
Quid a pint.
2 50 for 20 fags.
7 quid for a full English breakfast.
Never again.
I'd rather spend a month in a Syrian refugee camp than do another week here.
Fucking rubbish.
I went to Sunny Beach in 1985/6 was a shit hole then .. actually got a bottle of beer with a snail in it ..mmmm all my food groups covered. Came back a week early. Constantly harrased to sell your clothes ... But Jonnie walker was cheap as ...

If some is “everything except the few touristy things one likes to do in NYC!” ;-)
Its more relaxed and far less touristy,most definitely.Yep,you're correct,i'm sure that was a big part of my thinking.

You can walk everywhere too,which leads me back to that Deepan......;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.