Where's everyone sitting this season then?

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
bammy blue said:
107 row k, as usual..........
standing this year?

defo helps the atmosphere and i never feel comfortable singing sat down (daft i know!) but nowadays you've got to think of the others around you who dont like it that much. i think the standing will stop at 109 as usual, makes me laugh when i see the lad who looks like harry potter up and down the isle 109/107 trying to get people to sit down!!

South Stand - 117. Same as always since we moved to Eastlands.
They tried for a while to get everyone to sit down a few years back - but obviously like painting the Forth bridge so gave up and haven't tried since.

bammy blue said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
bammy blue said:
107 row k, as usual..........
standing this year?

defo helps the atmosphere and i never feel comfortable singing sat down (daft i know!) but nowadays you've got to think of the others around you who dont like it that much. i think the standing will stop at 109 as usual, makes me laugh when i see the lad who looks like harry potter up and down the isle 109/107 trying to get people to sit down!!
just asking because it seems to be spreading nothwards every year....seen 107 standing more towards the end of the season

tonygt123 said:
212 3seats from away fans when they turn up

Two seats away from the aways me 212 row p<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:54 am --<br /><br />
bluetim said:
AlthamBlue said:
beano46 said:
Will do mate am in seat 308, nest to Rob who is spindash on here

Am in 310. You're 2 rows and 2 seats in front :o)

I'm near you both. Block 212, row N, seat 299. Just moved there for next

season.

You'll love 212 mate it's a good place to be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.