Where's everyone sitting this season then?

beano46 said:
tonygt123 said:
212 3seats from away fans when they turn up

Two seats away from the aways me 212 row p

-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:54 am --

bluetim said:
AlthamBlue said:
Am in 310. You're 2 rows and 2 seats in front :o)

I'm near you both. Block 212, row N, seat 299. Just moved there for next

season.

You'll love 212 mate it's a good place to be

Nice one. What seat number are you? Just trying to work out how close to the away fans I am.

beano46 said:
tonygt123 said:
212 3seats from away fans when they turn up

Two seats away from the aways me 212 row p

-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:54 am --

bluetim said:
AlthamBlue said:
Am in 310. You're 2 rows and 2 seats in front :o)

I'm near you both. Block 212, row N, seat 299. Just moved there for next

season.

You'll love 212 mate it's a good place to be

im 212. row p. 2nd from the back.
love it up there

308 - thought about moving, but decided against. Decent mob around me and moving puts yu in the lap of the gods with yer neighbours

Just Moved from 210 to 111 row l near the away fans I think, hopefuly b e decent or I move back haha

dreamlands said:
305 right at the top with my oxygen mask and binoculars

Not a problem you can set up base camp with us at V126/127 before the big push for the summit.

This is turning into a cracking summer, we win first trophy since I was 10, qualify for the CL, a supporters club opens 2 minutes down the road, I win £1200 on the Irish (season ticket sorted) and then boss phones me up Monday night and tells me he`ll pay for my season card as long as he can use it for a couple of games (my choice) to do a bit of client smoozing.

Im on a roll here, any one got Cheryl Cole`s number ?

219 row D moved from 119 because some have started standing up and I couldn't see a thing.

Sitting, sitting ??? What is this strange practice of sitting youi speak of ??? Hope the usual suspects have renewed in 111 - Roll on August !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.