wheres my seasoncard

bzekosilva said:
goater1978 said:
bzekosilva said:
Well i certainly will be ringing before then i fly to crete on the 13th mate will need the card before i go haha

If you phone up before the 12th they're just going to say wait till the 12th. There's no point wasting your time by phoning them.

As you surely could appreciate its pointless them sending me the card 13th onwards as i will be away and my mate is going in my place for the newcastle game so i will need the card by the 9th 10th at latest.

There's nothing in the season ticket agreement that says it should arrive at a convenient time for you and your mate. All the club have to do is get it to you before the first game. The fact you're going away is just bad luck.

goater1978 said:
bzekosilva said:
goater1978 said:
If you phone up before the 12th they're just going to say wait till the 12th. There's no point wasting your time by phoning them.

As you surely could appreciate its pointless them sending me the card 13th onwards as i will be away and my mate is going in my place for the newcastle game so i will need the card by the 9th 10th at latest.

There's nothing in the season ticket agreement that says it should arrive at a convenient time for you and your mate. All the club have to do is get it to you before the first game. The fact you're going away is just bad luck.

Little ray of sunshine

blueflash said:
laserblue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Son has had his Platinum one a week ago. I've not had my gold one yet.

I got my platinum today but my son's gold hasn't arrived yet. Maybe not a coincidence.

Ditto

My card is platinum but I aint got it yet. I think it just depends on when somebody licks your envelope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.