Which away grounds are the unfriendliest to visit?

LongsightM13 said:
Rag troll. Seriously, why don't you just do one? The mods are only keeping you alive for comedy value.
This guy is a sadder Rag than Mr Raggety the Rag and Bone man wearinga suit of Rags while singing the Irish folk lament 'On Raglan Road' while his ugly Missus was on the Rag so stayed in listening to Ragga

Very good bud, you do make me laugh :-)

Some of the little grounds were dodgy.

Swindon, port vale ,carlisle back in the old days.. dont forget Burnerleh

but the big boys for me were everton,brum,newcastle,west aim, n leeds.

Spurs, United and Everton you walk straight into a load of opposition fans; so I'd say they're up there.

Stoke just attracts our mouthy boys. Not intimidating whatsoever. You don't see any of their fans. Bussed from the station and bussed back. You just get City fans bouncing round the coppers like knobs!

I left Upton Park this year singing at the top of my voice and didn't feel threatened at all, so that must be a very 'back in the day' sorta thing.

Newcastle and Sunderland kicked off a tad after the games this year, but I didn't feel threatened!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.