Which CB will you like to see join?

TaylorWill07 said:
Somud said:
We all know we are going to get a CB after being without Ned,Toure and Lescott for the next month and the defence being our huge weak point so far this season.

So who would you like to see Mancini go for?

chiellini, kjaer, subotic should be our top 3 targets.

don't know much about Kjaer, but Subotic and Chiellini would be top, top signings.

Somud said:
We all know we are going to get a CB after being without Ned,Toure and Lescott for the next month and the defence being our huge weak point so far this season.

So who would you like to see Mancini go for?

i would rephase the statment to which 2 centre backs we should go for because we aint got a world class 1

IBlue said:
Cahill from Bolton would be a good bet, very aggressive, good in the air and would be relatively easy to get. Gartside would snap our hands off if we offered reasonable money.

Nail, head.

You just wonder whether he'd feel secure about the future if he moved, seeing as he isn't the biggest name about...

Vidic, Terry, Pique - In my dreams!

Hangeland, Chiellini, Demichelis, Mertesacker, Naldo, Subotic or Bruno would also be great signings

MadchesterCity said:
Vidic, Terry, Pique - In my dreams!

Hangeland, Chiellini, Demichelis, Mertesacker, Naldo, Subotic or Bruno would also be great signings
100% agreement, only add on Mensah to that list and if we fail all of them then go for Upson/Cahill/Campell.

I'd really like to see this one join us!!

15179.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.