Which CB will you like to see join?

Thomas Vermaelen please i think he has been the best cb so far in the epl this season

treves said:
Thomas Vermaelen please i think he has been the best cb so far in the epl this season
² Best CB so far, however will cost a lot.
Ajax has still other good defenders like Verthongen (C)(21, CB, LB ), Alderweireld (20, CB, RB) or Van der Wiel (21, CB).

Either Chiellini or Gamberini, depending on who they would be partnered by. For example, Lescott and Chiellini wouldn't work as both are far more effective on the left of a partnership.

chickenfat said:
treves said:
² Best CB so far, however will cost a lot.
Ajax has still other good defenders like Verthongen (C)(21, CB, LB ), Alderweireld (20, CB, RB) or Van der Wiel (21, CB).

Thats even if he would come we all fort we had a good deal for kolo and ade, how wrong was we kolo is no wer near wat he was at arsenal 4 years ago adebayor had just one good season with arsenal, wenger got it right to sell now i thunk its time we do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.