Which City goal gave you so much joy?

Re: WHICH CITY GOAL GAVE YOU SO MUCH JOY ?

Musampa vs Liverpool was awesome...and Andy Cole vs Birmingham away...

And i'd have gone fucking crazy if Fowler had just buried that penalty against Boro like he should have done!!!

Ireland v Hamburg
Musampa v Liverpool
SWP v Rags at home 03/04
Benjani v Rags
Macken v Spurs
Dickov at Wembley
The Goat v Rags (02/03) (the Neville one)
Whoever scored the OG in Midgetland
Robinho v Chelsea
Geovanni v West Ham

sorry for the long list but all of these spring to mind. the robinho and geo ones are for that (OMG this is really happening) feeling.

FO rMe it has to be the third in the last Derby at Maine Road, Having NEVER seen us beat them in my whole life before it was the moment i started to believe we could actually win! Now we always beat them....

Dickov - Wembley
SWP vs Rags 4-1
Macken vs Spurs 4-3

The best for me was the Goat vs The Rags. They were BOTH class goals. The first cause of what he did to Neville (after all that shite in the papers he'd been talking), and the second being right in front of the Rag fans LOL!

dickov v wembley- without doubt

any goal v rags come close seconds.

Any goal scored against the rags but the goats goal when he takes the ball of that chuckle brother more than most.

Paul Power in 81
Dickov 99
Benayoun for West Ham 05 (Cos I had £20 on 2-1)

cumbriablue said:
its a no contest got to be dickov at wembley
this

i went awol to be there and almost said fuckthis but my old man kept saying never leave early EVER !!! so never have ever since shame every1 dont wait til the final wistel these days

Tooooooooooo many to list

Right up there though was 'The Goat's' 100th goal, scored against the scum.....Now that is poetry!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.