Which City player in exchange for Nasri?

blueprint said:
Its been suggested a straight exchange Tevez for Nasri.
No way Jose! IMO an unbalanced trade.

We have capable holding midfielders in Barry, Milner, Zabaleta and Yaya

Since AW needs a player like de Jong why not a straight exchange de Jong for Nasri then.

The lesser of the 2 evils. No?

did i seriously just read this?

Two (2) names (Tevez & Nigel) have been touted for & by gunners supporters.
No way should we give them Tevez. He can single-handedly bootstrapped the team by the scruff of the neck with goals to boot.

Lescott perhaps will help them. IMO Kolo or a player like Gilberto is what they need.

Nigel on the other hand will not solve arses problem. So swapping him for Nasri will be no go as he is not in AW's plans.

Rest easy mates then.
Much ado about nothing ;)

I'd just like to say....
Anybody who really thinks NDJ is more valuable to the team than Tevez (performance wise) needs an urgent check up!

levets said:
I'd just like to say....
Anybody who really thinks NDJ is more valuable to the team than Tevez (performance wise) needs an urgent check up!

I would need that check up, but her my reasoning first mate...

Over the course of a season, most games our most powerful defensive setup starts at the head with NDJ. Yes we have the great fortune of having other players who are more than capable of filling for him, and we won't always need him in the setup because of tactics.

But...

I would say we could cope without Tevez now, i think if it was NDJ going we would have more tinkering to do at the back to fix it, as our back is pretty settled even the rotation at the back has come good quick.

tl;dr I would say Tevez WAS more important, but defo not now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.