Which City player in exchange for Nasri?

samharris said:
Tevez City said:
I know that De Jong is one of the fans favorite players by I do not mind sending him to Arsenal to get Nasri because we need creative midfielfer more than defensive midfielfer.

We have 3 players who can take NDJ and I trust them all ( Yaya ...Barry...Milner)

Damocles was right... some on here really dont know football.

Do we have another De Jong I don't know about ? Can't believe that anyone would willingly let Nige go anywhere. He's the best player of his type in the prem and one of, if not the best in Europe.......

i dont believe this thread lol

de jong is an incredibly rare player, theres not many like him in europe. maybe a handful that are as good at his job as he is. his job obviously being the ball winner / anchorman in midfield.

would not swap him for fabregas much less nasri. de jong is easily worth 30 million pounds, even more to us because we dont have any significant cover for him (maybe barry, but not really. I think Zabaleta comes as close to De Jong in our squad).

i honestly dont believe there is a player as good at his role in the whole league at the moment. i guess players like Karl Henry and Lee Cattermole are in his mould but MILES off in terms of quality.

Freestyler said:
blueprint said:
Its been suggested a straight exchange Tevez for Nasri.
No way Jose! IMO an unbalanced trade.

We have capable holding midfielders in Barry, Milner, Zabaleta and Yaya

Since AW needs a player like de Jong why not a straight exchange de Jong for Nasri then.

The lesser of the 2 evils. No?

picard-facepalm.png
Can't help it, but that makes me laugh ever time it's posted, although this time I think it's more appropriate than ever....

FantasyIreland said:
Dixon, who played in 458 league matches for Arsenal between 1998 and 2002, would have been encouraged by Arsenal's defensive display at St James' park yesterday.

How many league games did Dixon play between 1998 and 2002? Haha, I'm sure he played that many from 1988 but I'm not sure there are many that can claim to have played over 100 league games a season.

NinoK said:

de jong is an incredibly rare player, theres not many like him in europe. maybe a handful that are as good at his job as he is. his job obviously being the ball winner / anchorman in midfield.

would not swap him for fabregas much less nasri. de jong is easily worth 30 million pounds, even more to us because we dont have any significant cover for him (maybe barry, but not really. I think Zabaleta comes as close to De Jong in our squad).

i honestly dont believe there is a player as good at his role in the whole league at the moment. i guess players like Karl Henry and Lee Cattermole are in his mould but MILES off in terms of quality.

I hear you. However to suggest that de Jong is our perfect player ('immaculata') is to sell us football cognoscenti short. If thats true we would have been beating teams like Everton & the scums. See my take on our pylons
Yes Zab is as good as NDJ. Ask the retired ginger pauper.
IF we need Nasri we need to throw AW a 'significant bone' for him to bite.
The arses IMO need an experienced player like Kolo to anchor the sorry defense.

Remember thats what TRADE is all about. Not a one way street.

gelly said:
Arsenal want Tevez,

Nasri + 25 Million for Tevez.

good point that.. added to the fact everyone in north london is fluent in spanish/portuguese then missus del Tevez will move over here.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:51 pm --<br /><br />
blueprint said:
NinoK said:

I hear you. However to suggest that de Jong is our perfect player ('immaculata') is to sell us football cognoscenti short. If thats true we would have been beating teams like Everton & the scums. See my take on our pylons

It's because Arsenal havent got a De Jong type player that they have won fook all for the last god knows how long..

Its because we have a De Jong type player that we won our first trophy in 35 years..

do you understand it now ??

blueprint said:
NinoK said:

Are you Sabsters "lovechild ??"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.