Which City Players do you Hate (past & present)?

BusterPhillips

It has to be Danny Mills for me, made an easy living from us sitting on the bench but never fails to slag us off when given half an opportunity!

I had an unhealthy dislike for Graham Baker...Dont know why he just had one of those "punch me" faces....(Nasri has a bit of one too come to think of it:-!)
Remember cheering when I was 8 and he got taken off with a dislocated shoulder, got a clout from the old man for it.

Present players, cant say I dislike anyone...even Adebayor I dont really blame for his contract rangling. Not a big fan of Michael Johnson, but wont say that loud in case he eats me.

Hate's a strong word and not one I would normally associate with any City player.

Apart from Laurent Charvet......................I really, really hated that bastard for some reason.

Hate is a very strong word and I think mis-applied here.

In this context I dont think I could hate anyone, not even Mark Clueless Hughes.

sun jihia ...the only defender i have ever seen point blank refuse to head a ball that the keeper booted from the other end of the ground,,,,he pinched a living

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.