Which City Players do you Hate (past & present)?

As already stated hate is a bit strong but adebeyor frustrates the hell out of me - lazy f**ker
Alan kernaghan absolute dross

Hated .....Joey Barton
Players I hated playing for us were..... Alan Harper, Jamie Pollock, Sammy Mcleroy, Michael Frontzeck, Shit Kymmons, Barney Daniels, Jo, Georgie (the warrior ) Samaras, Big Fat Bobby Taylor
How the times have changed

Sibierski........I got fucked off with the amount of times I was told he's good in the air, He fuckin wasn't, He was pure Wank.

Hughes...Not a player, but despised the **** from day 1 and before.

Hate is too strong a word for me but despised Danny Mills & I'm amazed no one else has said Steve McManaman

Timperleyblue said:
Hate is too strong a word for me but despised Danny Mills & I'm amazed no one else has said Steve McManaman

My two choices and I'll add Robbie Fowler to it aswell.

I actually like Craig Bellamy, I always saw him as morally courageous, a trait I admire.

Pigeonho said:
BigJoesArmy said:
Kun Aguero said:
Mills
Bridge
Adebayor
Bellemy

Ched/Chad Evans

Same here. I don't see why some city fans still like Bellamy. He's a twat.
Maybe for things like the goal he rocketed into the net in the 4-3? The good things?
In what way is he a twat, and if you saw him in the street would you tell him as much?

I've had the misfortune of having a conversation (or have him accuse me of being the press and a phone hacker) with the vile little twat.

Trust me, he's fucking horrible.

Pigeonho said:
BigJoesArmy said:
Kun Aguero said:
Mills
Bridge
Adebayor
Bellemy

Ched/Chad Evans

Same here. I don't see why some city fans still like Bellamy. He's a twat.
Maybe for things like the goal he rocketed into the net in the 4-3? The good things?
In what way is he a twat, and if you saw him in the street would you tell him as much?

Slagging of Mancini, beating up a team mate, shiting out a challenge against Spuds at home which resulted in a goal then laughing and joking with Twitcher after the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.