Which City Players do you Hate (past & present)?

BigJoesArmy said:
Kun Aguero said:
Mills
Bridge
Adebayor
Bellemy

Ched/Chad Evans

Same here. I don't see why some city fans still like Bellamy. He's a twat.
Maybe for things like the goal he rocketed into the net in the 4-3? The good things?
In what way is he a twat, and if you saw him in the street would you tell him as much?

Pigeonho said:
BigJoesArmy said:
Kun Aguero said:
Mills
Bridge
Adebayor
Bellemy

Ched/Chad Evans

Maybe for things like the goal he rocketed into the net in the 4-3? The good things?
In what way is he a twat, and if you saw him in the street would you tell him as much?

How long was he here and that's all you can remember him for? That goal at the swamp counts for fuck all as we lost! Good goals don't win points.

And yes I would because he is a little gobshite

BigJoesArmy said:
Pigeonho said:
BigJoesArmy said:

How long was he here and that's all you can remember him for? That goal at the swamp counts for fuck all as we lost! Good goals don't win points.

Not his fault we lost, and the goal in question was a cracking goal, so why would I not remember him for that?
As far as I can see he hasn't done anything to anyone on here personally, so therefore I can't label him a twat, or see why people in the street would tell him as much, (which I doubt you would anyway).

Pigeonho said:
BigJoesArmy said:
Pigeonho said:

Not his fault we lost, and the goal in question was a cracking goal, so why would I not remember him for that?
As far as I can see he hasn't done anything to anyone on here personally, so therefore I can't label him a twat, or see why people in the street would tell him as much, (which I doubt you would anyway).

Why is so liked then just because of that one goal? Yes a cracking goal but still won us nout. His just not a like character from the people who I have spoken to. Yesi would. I'd tell most people who I don't like. People tell players there a twat. Look at joey Barton being told!

Oh he is another one too!

BigJoesArmy said:
Pigeonho said:
BigJoesArmy said:

Why is so liked then just because of that one goal? Yes a cracking goal but still won us nout. His just not a like character from the people who I have spoken to. Yesi would. I'd tell most people who I don't like. People tell players there a twat. Look at joey Barton being told!

No not just because of that one goal, read my initial post. Remember him for the good things he did whilst playing here, that being one of them that springs to mind.
The reasons you say you would tell him he's a twat to his face are because from what you've heard, he's not a likeable character? Have you heard about his charity work? Do you know him enough and enough about him to physically walk up to him in broad daylight and call him a twat? If you did that, who is the bigger twat? If I saw someone go up to another person and say 'see you you ****, you're a twat' for no apparent reason, i'd think, 'who's this twat here?'.

BigJoesArmy said:
Pigeonho said:
BigJoesArmy said:

I thought he scored TWO cracking goals that day.

In my opinion Bellamy was one of the stepping stones that has got us from where we were to where we are today.

Personally dont have a problem with him

yep joey barton is a twat

tbh i liked him when he played for us but that's because i was a kid and just wanted him to slide tackle people.

i have grown up now and hes a twat.

Pigeonho said:
BigJoesArmy said:
Pigeonho said:

Why is so liked then just because of that one goal? Yes a cracking goal but still won us nout. His just not a like character from the people who I have spoken to. Yesi would. I'd tell most
people who I don't like. People tell players there a twat. Look at joey Barton being told!

No not just because of that one goal, read my initial post. Remember him for the good things he did whilst playing here, that being one of them that springs to mind.
The reasons you say you would tell him he's a twat to his face are because from what you've heard, he's not a likeable character? Have you heard about his charity work? Do you know him enough and enough about him to physically walk up to him in broad daylight and call him a twat? If you did that, who is the bigger twat? If I saw someone go up to another person and say 'see you you ****, you're a twat' for no apparent reason, i'd think, 'who's this twat here?'.

Nope I wouldn't just go up to him and say it. If I ever engaged in conversation then I'd say.
He may do charity work but as a person he is not likeable. Simple as that. It's my opinion and I don't like him if you do you do I'm not going to say who you should like am I? I have no right to.

BigJoesArmy said:
Pigeonho said:
BigJoesArmy said:
Why is so liked then just because of that one goal? Yes a cracking goal but still won us nout. His just not a like character from the people who I have spoken to. Yesi would. I'd tell most
people who I don't like. People tell players there a twat. Look at joey Barton being told!

Nope I wouldn't just go up to him and say it. If I ever engaged in conversation then I'd say.
He may do charity work but as a person he is not likeable. Simple as that. It's my opinion and I don't like him if you do you do I'm not going to say who you should like am I? I have no right to.
I never said you should like him, I asked why you would call someone you don't know a twat based on nothing. You've answered that though there. Sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.