Which computer game wowed you the most?

Fuzzmaster101 said:
BimboBob said:
And another one but in COLOUR!

http://www.gosfish.co.uk/games/details.asp?id=37

game_37_1.gif
game_37_2.gif

Eh? Oolite is in colour! Where are you looking?

Linky is there mate.It's not Oolite it's just an Elite copy.For your pc.Today.

BimboBob said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
Eh? Oolite is in colour! Where are you looking?

Linky is there mate.It's not Oolite it's just an Elite copy.For your pc.Today.

Yeah, I got that bit. I meant you sounded like you were saying that you're linked version was different because it's in colour. Oolite is an Elite copy and it's in colour. I've now gone and downloaded the bloody thing and been on it all evening. I'll never get anything done!

GoForGlory said:
A few come to mind. Super Mario Bros, just because. :) Grim Fandango, amazing storytelling with 3D graphics that actually worked. The climax of the Lucasarts adventures this.

Delta Force was brilliant, the sheer size of it all made possible by those voxel graphics. Battlefield 1942 was amazing fun as well. Busy playing Xbox 360 arcade game Battlefield 1943 at the moment. :) Is Bad Company worth to get btw? Quite cheap now.

Bad Company is SWEET!

I liked the original Tomb Raider that I had on Sega Saturn. Knocked my socks off. HUGE game.

Bioshock is such a great game. Just how immersive, detailed and styled it is, it blows me away every time I play it. The demented shrieks of the Splicers, the crackling record players as you walk around that world. It's nearly perfect.

pee dubya said:
Thaksin's Postman said:
The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion?

Best game ever and I've played LOTS of games LOTS of times

Resident Evil 4 is amazing too

Preferred Morrowind tbh, not as complete a game, but for some reason had more character and atmosphere about it for me.

i do agree. i loved morrowinds gameplay but i hated the fact u nver hit the bastards!

A bit OT but has anyone got Halo ODST ??? Loved Halo 1 and 2 but never took to 3 !! Just wondered if ODST is any good ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.