Which deceased band / artist would you love to have seen?

squirtyflower said:
mackenzie said:

Nirvana was my generation, believe it or not. The rest of them are artists that I was raised on or knew of and had records by, as my parents were elderly.
saw them play twice

pretty magical

Wish I had. I loved Kurt.

Rolling stones without a doubt. Seen them a few year ago at slane and it was unbelievable would have loved to see them in there pomp. Away from that nwa would loved to have seen that at the beginning of the era of rap that they brought(although alot of people have a different opinion on that one) usual doors Marley and maybe the rooftop gig from the beatles sex pistols wouldn't be bad but more for the occasion than the music to be honest

db79ctid said:
Rolling stones without a doubt. Seen them a few year ago at slane and it was unbelievable would have loved to see them in there pomp. Away from that nwa would loved to have seen that at the beginning of the era of rap that they brought(although alot of people have a different opinion on that one) usual doors Marley and maybe the rooftop gig from the beatles sex pistols wouldn't be bad but more for the occasion than the music to be honest
pistols at the lower free trade
flippin heck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.