Which deceased band / artist would you love to have seen?

oakiecokie said:
squirtyflower said:
skynyrd five times

first ever gig at the sheffield crucible

Only really ever got into them after the aircrash.Real shame,as IMO they did some brilliant stuff,but what a poor waste of talent !!
remember hearing the news whilst having lunch in the students union

we were gutted

dxbroy said:
Syd Barrett
Well, quoting myself here but just a tad surprised that there seems to be a bit of a gap between early sixties stuff and err, mid eighties (I did spot the reference to Nick Drake however) Perhaps City have been ruining music since 1969? Merry Krimbo one and all

mackenzie said:
Damocles said:
You're a bit of a legend for selecting Nirvana though. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Nirvana was my generation, believe it or not. The rest of them are artists that I was raised on or knew of and had records by, as my parents were elderly.

I'm 20 years your junior and still managed to enjoy them. MTV Unplugged is one of the greatest albums ever made. Never mind Nevermind aswell :P

Damocles said:
mackenzie said:

Nirvana was my generation, believe it or not. The rest of them are artists that I was raised on or knew of and had records by, as my parents were elderly.

I'm 20 years your junior and still managed to enjoy them. MTV Unplugged is one of the greatest albums ever made. Never mind Nevermind aswell :P

There's no way you're 26!?

That was a picture of you i remember seeing, in the immense jumper with a guitar?

GStar said:
Damocles said:

There's no way you're 26!?

That was a picture of you i remember seeing, in the immense jumper with a guitar?

Aye, that was me. Funnily enough, I was about 19 when I took that. I'm far balder, bigger and have better guitars now.

GStar said:
I refuse to believe this.

This is a far bigger shock than learning that Father Christmas, the Tooth Fairy and Elvis all never really existed!

Don't worry, the whole genius thing seems to make up for it

EDIT: Damn, that sounded twattish. I am not a funny man :(

Damocles said:
GStar said:
I refuse to believe this.

This is a far bigger shock than learning that Father Christmas, the Tooth Fairy and Elvis all never really existed!

No... no... N-NO!!! I can't, i won't.

Umm, can i have your jumper? As long as its not purple.

GStar said:
Damocles said:

No... no... N-NO!!! I can't, i won't.

Umm, can i have your jumper? As long as its not purple.

I have many jumpers. I'm a jumpers/jeans/trainers type of bloke. Never goes out of style, you can't miss really. Fashion is irrelevant if you have jumper, jeans and a good pair of trainers.

I should charge for these pearls of wisdom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.