Which Design shall we fix?

Which of these Designed objects or services would you like to see redesigned?

• Toilet Brush (Hygiene issue, To low for people with disability or old age, knocked over by children)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Feeding children in term time (Tax payer, The children and parents.)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Round tin Cans (Gain space in cupboards for the householder, easier to open age and disability)

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Pringles Tub (Planet-not recyclable, difficult to get to the bottom for most people)

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Plasters (messy, fiddly for anyone with disability or old age also difficult for the user)

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Train doors (always a panic that they are going to shut on you. disabled, old age or anyone)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Toaster (standard bread does not fit, messy from the bottom, effects all users)

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
You need to think outside the box mate. You ought to be improving a design that hasn't been made yet by imagining what life might be like in the future.
Here's one that I like to use if I'm trying to get someone to stop talking for a few minutes.
Humans will evolve by having their knees on the back of their legs. Design a chair.
''Nanoo Nanoo..''

A8317FF0-55C8-4248-BEFD-F2E170BC8613.jpeg
I’ve gone for the toilet brush the poor design effects everyone in a completely different way. We need to move forward from this.....

excuse my spelling on the sketch!

View attachment 8395
I’ve gone for the toilet brush the poor design effects everyone in a completely different way. We need to move forward from this.....

excuse my spelling on the sketch!
Sellotape a plastic carrier bag to your bare arse, (other sticky tapes are available,) before sitting down on the toilet for a pooh. After defecating, remove the bag and adhesive tape strips, (Sellotape is also available,) place the bag in your lap and tie the handles in a tight knot. After wiping your rectum with toilet tissue or a small, furry pet, flush the relatively clean toilet and dispose of the plastic bag safely and hygienically. (Or chuck it over the fence of the obnoxios neighbour you have to endure, who moved in just over three years ago and is making your life a fucking misery.)

(c) Blue Peter 2021

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.