Which Direction In The Transfer Market?

I just hope we go for some pace and width, we have been crying out for this all season, teams have sussed out that by packing the midfield it stiffles our passing game

Whenever them chimps from the swamp come up against a team who park the bus they have the option of going out wide and whipping balls into the box.

We need that option.

i always thought our squad was our strength but yesterday we were short of quality in vital areas. we need one or two exceptional players to keep on winning. That RSC seems a decent scorer...............

citytill1die84 said:
kabuverdimcfc said:
IMO just Neymar and Isco.
But I don't if it's possible already in January.

The Balotelli or Dzeko will have to go maybe even both we can't have 5 strikers on mega amounts of money.

Yes, but i don't think that we'll stay with 3 "low" strikers.

But this attack will be amazing:

Neymar-----Isco-----Silva
-----------Aguero--------

The squad will be trimmed because as part of Txiki's job role. He will cut the squad where required and reduce the wage bill. He will then be looking to bring in fresh faces but players who are not already on massive wages and already a household name.

We may bring in the one major signing, but this will not be until the summer at least.

Players like Isco, Paulinho etc will be targets as we could get them within an allocated transfer budget and decent wage structure. We will then look to sign that possible one superstar signing like a neymar.

We are also targetting the South American countries in a big way (as reported) to un-earth the next messi/neymar, in order to bring them into our new academy and develop them in our own way. Txiki has a long list of contacts out there from his time at barca, and he is now re-establishing those contacts in order to do the same for City.

IMO we may not get the players this january, but i expect the deals to be in place so they arrive in the summer.

cant see us buying anybody to tell you the truth....
but that could be our downfall this season as I think
we are a couple of players short.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.