Which Direction In The Transfer Market?

abu13 said:
I just hope we go for some pace and width, we have been crying out for this all season, teams have sussed out that by packing the midfield it stiffles our passing game

Whenever them chimps from the swamp come up against a team who park the bus they have the option of going out wide and whipping balls into the box.

We need that option.

Summed up perfectly! My preference in order Reus, gotze, bale, pedro

Is isco a fast / wide / good crosser type or more silva?

Holcombe bloo said:
abu13 said:
I just hope we go for some pace and width, we have been crying out for this all season, teams have sussed out that by packing the midfield it stiffles our passing game

Whenever them chimps from the swamp come up against a team who park the bus they have the option of going out wide and whipping balls into the box.

We need that option.

Summed up perfectly! My preference in order Reus, gotze, bale, pedro

Is isco a fast / wide / good crosser type or more silva?
Gotze isnt a winger or what we need. Hes an attacking midfielder like nasri or silva. We need a 'Bale' or 'Valencia' type player

Jumanji said:
Marvin said:
Mancini said we weren't buying anybody so there's your answer
Said the same thing last year
But we didn't buy anyone last year. Pizarro came in on loan, and Onouha and Trippier were sold.

Are you referring to the Summer Window? We bought in the end, but Mancini always said we were trying to strengthen in the Summer - and there were frequent comments about ask Marwood etc

Marvin said:
Jumanji said:
Marvin said:
Mancini said we weren't buying anybody so there's your answer
Said the same thing last year
But we didn't buy anyone last year. Pizarro came in on loan, and Onouha and Trippier were sold.

Are you referring to the Summer Window? We bought in the end, but Mancini always said we were trying to strengthen in the Summer - and there were frequent comments about ask Marwood etc
well done

Can´t see us buying anyone unless someone leaves, swap deal perhaps or some new youngster but otherwise nothing..

We need some signings in January if we want to retain our premiership title and even get 2nd.

I don't think there will be any major signings as the way this season is panning out I think Mancini will be gone in the summer.

Wasting another 50 mill now doesn't make sense unless you can sign a Falcao etc. These type of players are just not available in jan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.