bridge free 90k gone (out of contract)
tevez 12m 170k (1year left)
nasri 15m 150k (psg???)
balotelli 20m 150k (surely gone)
dzeko 20m 150k (will want to go)
kolarov 8m 100k
barry 5m 120k (1 year left)
milner 8m 100k
sinclair 5m 50k( gone soon as buyer found, promoted team???)
garcia 10m 80k

out of the 14 ive listed 3 are gone cruz,bridge,toure 3 in the last year of contracts tevez,lescott,barry
3 will want to go maicon,dzeko,balotelli

With the new guys at the helm, r46, I do agree that around 60/70% of the players you have listed may well be gone. However, for what fee we don't know, previous windows have shown us just how hard it can be to get rid of players because of the wages they're on, Tévez being a prime example.
You're initial squad looks paper thin as well, particularly in defensive midfield and defence. And as has been said, we'd be be lucky to get one of Falcao or Neymar, never mind both.

johnmc said:
i doubt we would have been any worse off in terms of points if Garcia and Sinclair werent bought in the summer. Impossible to say obviously. But we need just one quality addition - 2 if someone goes like Ballotelli or Dzeko and thats your lot.

We obviously had the right targets in the summer in DDR, RVP and Hazard but couldnt get them. This is calibre we need, if we cant get them dont go for second rate replacements that will be difficult to shift when we do get the top notch addition
Bottom line is - you shouldn't need 11 world class players and 7 world class back-ups to be able to perform.
If Mancini's only managerial strategy is to buy buy buy - when he's already been allowed to spend a king's ransom on anyone he's wanted building HIS team and has one of the best squads in Europe - then it's he who's the problem, not this made-up idea of 'lack of quality' in the team.

Personally I think Lescott, Kolarov, Dzeko and Balotelli will be the big name players leaving none of them contribute enough to what there earning. Maicon, Kolo, RSC, Bridge and possibly Sinclair are the other high earners which will leave. Cant see Garcia, Nasri, Milner and Barry leaving they're all important squad players and hopefully Garcia will begin to improve.Plus with the deadwood going (Johnson, Nimely etc) it will free up a lot of wages.

Zouma
Jovetic
Falcao/Neymar
Villa
Benat
Paulinho
Walcott (not a big fan but would be cheap a give us an option outwide)
Isco
Fernandinho
Sakho
Halilovic

Just a few of the players we've been linked with all pretty young and apart from Falcao/Neymar and Jovetic they wouldn't be massively expensive.

Also hoping next season youth will begin to breakthrough Razak, Rekik, Guidetti, Evans, Saurez, Ntcham etc should be looking at more starts or bench time.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Personally I think Lescott, Kolarov, Dzeko and Balotelli will be the big name players leaving none of them contribute enough to what there earning. Maicon, Kolo, RSC, Bridge and possibly Sinclair are the other high earners which will leave. Cant see Garcia, Nasri, Milner and Barry leaving they're all important squad players and hopefully Garcia will begin to improve.Plus with the deadwood going (Johnson, Nimely etc) it will free up a lot of wages.

Zouma
Jovetic
Falcao/Neymar
Villa
Benat
Paulinho
Walcott (not a big fan but would be cheap a give us an option outwide)
Isco
Fernandinho
Sakho
Halilovic

Just a few of the players we've been linked with all pretty young and apart from Falcao/Neymar and Jovetic they wouldn't be massively expensive.

Also hoping next season youth will begin to breakthrough Razak, Rekik, Guidetti, Evans, Saurez, Ntcham etc should be looking at more starts or bench time.

if we sell lescott dzeko ballo sinclair maicon kolo or johnson and also RSC and bridge will free more tham 1.000.000M in wage bill /week while the players you write who might be buy will cost less tham 1M in wage bill/week especially with txiki and soriano who know how to works with that kinds of things......sell 8-9 deadwood and buy 10-11 young(except villa) and hungry players it's a very good deal...let's hope!!!

Reports in Italy claim that Arsenal may be planning an ambitious raid for one of Atletico Madrid's attackers in January, with versatile Turkish midfielder Arda Turan. What about him?

Bizarre how people seem to think Maicon will leave after one season.
I have seen enough of him to know that he can certainly handle himself in this league and is a fantastic option to have regardless of his age.

Besides Johnson, Kolo, Santa Cruz and Bridge running their contracts down I see the following leaving;
Dzeko, Kolarov, Milner, Balotelli and Lescott.

I would aim to bring in over the next two transfer windows.... Benat, Isco and Jovetic/Other St

Jovetic would replace Dzeko and Balotelli (Guidetti becoming a part of the team as well)
Benat would replace Milner and would complement Yaya or Garcia and provide competition for Barry and Rodwell. Razak maybe another loan move.
Isco would be more to complement the team than to replace anyone.
With Kolarov, Lescott and Kolo leaving a new CB may come in but Rekik may just step up and Garcia/Rodwell can play CB. Zaba can certainly fill in at LB if necessary.

Overall it will be about shaving the almost "deadwood" who aren't starters and don't deserve their wages and replacing them with younger and cheaper alternatives. In most cases improving that position as well!

CTID101 said:
Bizarre how people seem to think Maicon will leave after one season.
I have seen enough of him to know that he can certainly handle himself in this league and is a fantastic option to have regardless of his age.

Besides Johnson, Kolo, Santa Cruz and Bridge running their contracts down I see the following leaving;
Dzeko, Kolarov, Milner, Balotelli and Lescott.

I would aim to bring in over the next two transfer windows.... Benat, Isco and Jovetic/Other St

Jovetic would replace Dzeko and Balotelli (Guidetti becoming a part of the team as well)
Benat would replace Milner and would complement Yaya or Garcia and provide competition for Barry and Rodwell. Razak maybe another loan move.
Isco would be more to complement the team than to replace anyone.
With Kolarov, Lescott and Kolo leaving a new CB may come in but Rekik may just step up and Garcia/Rodwell can play CB. Zaba can certainly fill in at LB if necessary.

Overall it will be about shaving the almost "deadwood" who aren't starters and don't deserve their wages and replacing them with younger and cheaper alternatives. In most cases improving that position as well!

+1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.