Which Direction In The Transfer Market?

I'd be surprised if we bring a new player this market, won't rule selling one or two though !

I think we'll maybe see an experienced loan signing as cover for Yaya (similar to the Pizarro deal last season), and that'll be about it in terms of incoming players.

January will be a clear indication of what direction we are going
If we don't give bobby what he wants, he could be on borrowed time
maybe player will be bought regardless of what bobby wants.
Interesting times.

If the owners have any sense they wont give Mancini another bean. Mourinho will want to bring his own selections in when he arrives in the summer...................and his first move will be a central defender.

ANY1aBLUE said:
If the owners have any sense they wont give Mancini another bean. Mourinho will want to bring his own selections in when he arrives in the summer...................and his first move will be a central defender.

I have no doubt Mancini WILL still be our manager start of next season

020113220722.png

Fellaini would be great signing

I'd love to see Bale also but think it would be close to 60 Million so not possible

i`d go all out for frank lampard.....
get him on an 18month contract...
get him here in january and it`ll give us a huge shot in the arm for the 2nd half of the season...
something different in midfield,scores important goals and has plenty left in the tank...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.